Content marketing has grown over the years to become a crucial component of many digital marketing plans. With content, you not only generate revenue for a website but can also form a significant part of your company’s branding online. How people view your brand, what are the values it stands for, how your products are perceived, and so much more reflects on the content you put up on the digital forefront.
Did you know? 95% of start-ups having digital plans compared to enterprises founded around 50 years ago. With the world progressing towards digital, the above stat only reflects the possibilities of how much you can gain with content marketing, so having a sound plan is imperative.
One aspect of content marketing that’s known to deliver results is email marketing. Already growing at a fast rate, it is estimated that close to 59% of B2B marketers use emails as their primary source of revenue generation. Emails are a great way to showcase your brand to your digital customers and also segregate your customers based on their actions on your website.
Did you know? A good email strategy can get you $44 for every $1 spent! So, once you’re able to get a steady flow of customers, you can start monetizing your content. After all, there’s no greater feeling than seeing your business grow online.
There are sites that now give you free email marketing tools that you can use to start your email strategy. We know that browsing through all tools and understanding what it’s best for can be quite time-consuming. This is why, we’ve curated a list of some of the best email marketing tools below that can help you kickstart your email marketing in style.
If you feel that there are other email marketing tools in mind, feel free to drop them down in the comments below!
So, without any delay, let’s know some of the best email marketing software to get you the most out of your leads:
- SendX: SendX is a popular website if you’re looking to create stunning content for emails. It is also an excellent option for small businesses looking for a good site to monetize content. The powerful, reusable templates, automation capabilities, and other features make it easier for you to create content that can be monetised easily.
This email marketing tool allows you to send unlimited emails with high deliverability rates as well. The easy UI, as well as the great deals they offer, make SendX a great option. With close to 3,000 companies under its wing and a dedicated 24×7 support team, SendX ensures all customer’s requirements and queries are addressed at the earliest.
- ActiveCampaign: ActiveCampaign is another great site to create and nurture content and eventually monetize them too. If you’re looking for good deliverability rates and customer response time, then ActiveCampaign is the site for you. You will be able to create beautiful emails that can link back to your website for easy selling.
The software is preferred by close to 75,000 organizations, making Active Campaign one of the most extensive digital marketing software with regards to the size. The pricing schemes also improve monetizing capabilities available for both mid- and large-scale enterprises as well. These specifically targeted mails can also help you formulate a sound strategy over time.
- Mailerlite: Mailerlite is known for its progressive software that makes creating and monetizing emails an easy process. There are some great features that ensure Mailerlite can be used for great content that works effectively. These also include the Landing Pages which can be used to increase the mailer list.
They also provide campaign managers with which you’ll be able to create multiple emails based on customer base size and pop-ups that engage visitors.
For anybody looking for an email marketing software that can provide you great plans to monetize your content, Mailerlite is just what you need!
- Automizy: Automizy is a great software for anybody just starting in the email game and wanting to learn all about email marketing from scratch. The UX of the website is impressive and has some revolutionary tools, which makes it simpler to purchase products for customers. You can also test out these emails to understand which approach is getting you the desired results.
You’ll also be able to choose options such as Subject Line Testers, A/B testing for leads and many more to build your email strategy. These tools will give you the best options to test out your emails and monetize them based on hard results.
- AWeber: AWeber has many features that update themselves every month, making it one of the most popular options for emails. There are a host of functional options for anyone looking to monetize their content via smart emails. Apart from this, AWeber also allows you to grow a robust database that can be leveraged to make income.
They also provide a strong analysis of the campaigns with which you can derive actionable insights. AWeber also allows you to integrate with AI and other tools to add that extra bit of effect to your email campaigns.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit is seen as a great alternative to MailChimp as it also works on a subscriber model, ensuring only real followers are nurtured. This way, you can send out your emails only to those who are genuinely interested in your products and buying them. The emails can also be easily integrated with Shopify to make the e-commerce experience more enjoyable for the shopper.
The affordable pricing also allows you to send an email “blast” to your customers with which you can reach out to an extensive list within a short period.
- Constant Contact: Constant Contact is one of the most sought-after alternatives to MailChimp. The software is known for its simple UI design where you can segregate your lists with an innovative and well-planned out tool. The software offers a simple outlook with unique features that can be tapped into to monetize your content.
If you are a newbie in email marketing, then Constant Contact is the best website to start with. Many brands have used Constant Contact for their emails and have been able to create a strong monetizing business model with the same.
One drawback of Constant Contact is that their templates are a little basic compared to the other sites. But it still acts as an effective means to ensure your emails reach out to the required audience.
To Wind Up:
Thus, monetizing your content is a step that’ll help you grow as a brand and also sustain long-term development. Find the right email software that can help you create emails that can be game-changing in many ways.
The stats speak for themselves, with so many companies approaching a digital-first approach to their marketing ways, thus raising the importance of a strong marketing software.
With time, you’ll be able to find out which software works and how you can monetize money from the same. MailChimp is the leader in email content, but you’ll be able to find stronger alternatives to the same as well. Take a look at the top MailChimp Alternatives out there, and try them out. You’ll definitely find a tool tailored to your needs to help you monetize your content.